Thank you for downloading PassMasterFlex.
This is a simple single-user login that utilizes cookies for authentication. PassMasterFlex was written to provide an alternative to the Apache login, since the only successful way to "log out" with Apache is to close the browser window.
- Cookies Based
- When user logs out, cookie is removed from user PC
- Utilizes md5 encryption for password
- Logout window
- Platform independent (However, only tested on Linux, AIX, and Win XP)
- Cookied enabled-borwser
- PHP - (register_globals: on)
- Open config.php and change noted variables.
- Open index.php, look <!-- BEGIN YOUR TEXT HERE --> and the <!-- END YOUR TEXT HERE --> tags, add your HTML between these. Do not make copies of this file for additional pages, it contains the main login; copy page2.php instead.
- Open page2.php, repeat process mentioned in Step 2. Make as many copies of this page, just rename (duh), link, and keep code above and below <!-- BEGIN YOUR TEXT HERE --> intact.
- Upload contents of PassMasterFlex to your web server.
- That's it!
Released July 15, 2003
© Technetguru 2003 by Norman Kline
PassMasterFlex is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See http://www.gnu.org/ for more information regrading the GNU General Public License.